Working together, non-profits can engage more constituents, faster.
Collaboration using AdWords and Ad Grants increases the amount and types of people being reached.
Through the collaboration program, all organizations, regardless of their existing visibility, will contribute equally and make the greatest difference possible.
- We will reach a broader audience than is normally attracted to one website, or
- Create a surge in attention during a short time period leading up to e.g. an event, fundraiser, or volunteer day.
Think of it as pooled leveraged results where each organization can directly benefit from the group’s efforts and responses for any purpose… while the movement as a whole benefits alongside each member organization.
What are Google AdWords and Ad Grants?
In Google’s own words:
In a nutshell, AdWords is Google’s paid advertising product. Have you ever seen those ads that appear at the top or side of your screen? Those are Google AdWords ads that a company paid for so that people will notice their business whenever they’re searching Google.
Google Ad Grants for Non-Profits is a grant program offered by search engine leader, Google, to eligible 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
Receive up to $120,000
For eligible non-profits to cover the cost of AdWords.
Increase event attendance
Make your next event a success with Ad Grants.
Increase online donations
Drive more traffic to your donation page.
Increase newsletter sign-ups
Build relationships with supporters, donors and volunteers.
What can an organization expect?
The greater the number of organizations that collaborate, the greater the increase in results and goals reached, as we will show, below. Every organization can have its own unique messaging, but the synergies between those collaborating will make the biggest difference possible.
Results from a recent case study
Get better results through collaboration
However, an organization that takes part in the collaboration program could see increased results during the time period that the collaborators are promoting that one organization. More details on how collaboration works follow this table.
Collaboration program overview
Updentity has developed a program specifically for organizations involved with the anti-human trafficking initiative to unite their grant funds.
- Each organization involved in the collaboration program, regardless of size, will receive up to $10,000 per month in AdWords credits.
- All organizations will receive a year long Awareness Campaign. (AdWords services from Updentity with a purpose of creating ads to raise awareness about the organization’s mission.)
- Participating organizations, the “collaboration group,” will all allocate a pre-determined, designated portion of their advertising credits to be used towards the one agreed goal within a “campaign type” at a time.